Who is Ryan?
I am an entrepreneurial minded professional who is passionate about both marketing and helping people. I believe in the power of the Internet and its ability to cultivate conversations, relationships and the spread of ideas. By day I do my part to help #endcancer and in the evenings I consult (see below) out of my home office.
I am interested in extending the internet/web/mobile disruption we’ve seen in media to other industries like education and healthcare in order to address the challenging economic and social issues of our time. I enjoy hanging out with my wife, reading, running, Texas Country music, being a film snob, cold beer, and tubing down rivers in central Texas. My friends are awesome and I talk to one or both of my parents every single day.
Why Do You Care?
In short, Ryan Stephens Marketing is a strategic consulting and professional development entity that specializes in relationship marketing for the small business owner.
My specialties are:
- Creating integrated digital strategies that drive revenue.
- Establishing a relationship between social media metrics and business metrics.
- Facilitating intelligent growth for online communities.
- Leveraging social technologies to scale external marketing efforts and an internal culture of sharing.
Most Popular Posts
- American Education: You Deserve Better
- 5 Keys to More Successful Meetings
- 4 Reasons Why Generation Y Job Hops
- How Social Business Will Impact Employees
- Mediocrity Equates to Winning and Profits
- Six Principles of Influence to Increase Your Sales
- 6 Ways to Build Better Relationships with Co-Workers
- … And Some People like My Videos
Ryan Stephens Marketing is my personal blog. All opinions written are my own unless stated otherwise and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of my community, clients, and/or employer. Please feel free to contact me regarding any content shared on this blog.
This blog participates in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn commissions by linking to Amazon. This means that whenever you purchase a book on Amazon from a link on the site, I receive a small commission. (The book does not cost you any extra.) This commission helps offset a fraction of the operating costs for the site and is very much appreciated.