Who is Ryan?
I am an entrepreneurial minded 20-something who is passionate about both marketing and helping people. I believe in the power of the Internet and its ability to cultivate conversations, relationships and the spread of ideas. By day I’m a marketing coordinator at MD Anderson Cancer Center and in the evenings I consult (see below) out of my home office.
I am interested in extending the internet/web/mobile disruption we’ve seen in media to other industries like education and healthcare in order to address the challenging economic and social issues of our time. I enjoy hanging out with my fiancée, reading, running far, Texas Country music, being a film snob, cold beer, and tubing down rivers in central Texas. My friends are awesome and I talk to one or both of my parents every single day.
Why Do You Care?
In short, Ryan Stephens Marketing is a strategic consulting and professional development entity that specializes in relationship marketing for the small business owner.
My specialties are:
- Creating integrated digital strategies that drive revenue.
- Establishing a relationship between social media metrics
and business metrics.
- Facilitating intelligent growth for online communities.
- Leveraging social technologies to scale external
marketing efforts and an internal culture of sharing.
Most Popular Posts
- American Education: You Deserve Better
- 5 Keys to More Successful Meetings
- 4 Reasons Why Generation Y Job Hops
- How Social Business Will Impact Employees
- Mediocrity Equates to Winning and Profits
- Six Principles of Influence to Increase Your Sales
- 6 Ways to Build Better Relationships with Co-Workers
- … And Some People like My Videos
- 17 Hot Industries to Watch in 2013 – (Small Biz Trends)
- Need a Community Manager? 14 Traits to Hire For – (The YEC)
- Fifteen Ways to Keep Startup Staff Happy – (Globe & Mail)
- 15 Ideas for Keeping Your Employees Happy – (Inc.)
- Fight for those Side Projects – (Upstart Business Journal)
- 15 Tricks to Narrow Down Job Candidates Faster – (The YEC)
- Sold on Higher Profits – (Upstart Business Journal)
- 14 Techniques to Get Quoted in the Press – (Upstart Business Journal)
- Tips For Small Business Success on eBay – (Mashable)
- My Favorite Business Book & Why – (Huffington Post)
- Reaching Out to Angel Investors – (All Business)
- Tips on Guest Blogging for Well-Trafficked Media Outlets and Websites – (Upstart Business Journal)
- How to Find the Right Mentor – (Fox Business)
- How do I Attract Great Interns? (MSN – Business on Main)
Ryan Stephens Marketing is my personal blog. All opinions written are my own unless stated otherwise and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of my community, clients, and/or employer. Please feel free to contact me regarding any content shared on this blog.