Who is Ryan?
I am an entrepreneurial minded 20-something who is passionate about both marketing and helping people. I believe in the power of the Internet and its ability to cultivate conversations, relationships and the spread of ideas. By day I do my part to help #endcancer and in the evenings I consult (see below) out of my home office.
I am interested in extending the internet/web/mobile disruption we’ve seen in media to other industries like education and healthcare in order to address the challenging economic and social issues of our time. I enjoy hanging out with my wife, reading, running far, Texas Country music, being a film snob, cold beer, and tubing down rivers in central Texas. My friends are awesome and I talk to one or both of my parents every single day.
Why Do You Care?
In short, Ryan Stephens Marketing is a strategic consulting and professional development entity that specializes in relationship marketing for the small business owner.
My specialties are:
- Creating integrated digital strategies that drive revenue.
- Establishing a relationship between social media metrics and business metrics.
- Facilitating intelligent growth for online communities.
- Leveraging social technologies to scale external marketing efforts and an internal culture of sharing.
Most Popular Posts
- American Education: You Deserve Better
- 5 Keys to More Successful Meetings
- 4 Reasons Why Generation Y Job Hops
- How Social Business Will Impact Employees
- Mediocrity Equates to Winning and Profits
- Six Principles of Influence to Increase Your Sales
- 6 Ways to Build Better Relationships with Co-Workers
- … And Some People like My Videos
- 17 Hot Industries to Watch in 2013 – (Small Biz Trends)
- 15 Ideas for Keeping Your Employees Happy – (Inc.)
- Tips For Small Business Success on eBay – (Mashable)
- 14 Corporate Skills for a Killer Start-Up Career – (Forbes)
- My Favorite Business Book & Why – (Huffington Post)
- Fifteen Ways to Keep Startup Staff Happy – (Globe & Mail)
- 10 Ways Small Businesses Can Take Advantage of the Holiday Sales Season – (Huffington Post)
- 11 Entrepreneurs Reveal How They Turned Former Employers Into Clients – (Business Insider)
- 9 Things You Can Do Before Bed to Set the Tone For Success – (Parade)
- Fight for those Side Projects – (Upstart Business Journal)
- 15 Tricks to Narrow Down Job Candidates Faster – (The YEC)
- Sold on Higher Profits – (Upstart Business Journal)
- 14 Techniques to Get Quoted in the Press – (Upstart Business Journal)
- Reaching Out to Angel Investors – (All Business)
- Tips on Guest Blogging for Well-Trafficked Media Outlets and Websites – (Upstart Business Journal)
- 10 On-Screen Characters Who Inspired Us to be Better Entrepreneurs – (Parade)
- How to Find the Right Mentor – (Fox Business)
- How do I Attract Great Interns? (MSN – Business on Main)
- What to Look for When Choosing a Bank – (Fox Business)
- 10 Awesome Gen Y Blogs – (Student Branding)
- 15 Mobile Apps for Business and Productivity – (Huffington Post)
- 10 Ways to Start Investing in Your Own Retirement – (Under30CEO)
- 14 Traits a Community Manager Should Have – (Upstart Business Journal)
- 10 Important Aspects of a Great Office Space – (Entrepreneur Revolution)
- Who Inspires You? 9 Young Female Founders and CEOs We Admire – (Business 2 Business Community)
- Which Industries Are Best for Startups to Enter Today? – (Noobpreneur)
- 14 Ways to Boost Your Brand and Help Charity – (Business 2 Business Community)
- 11 Entrepreneurs Weigh in on the Cover Letter vs. Resumé Debate – (Business.com)
- 8 Easy Ways Your Business Can Benefit From the Holiday Sales Season – (Startup Collective)
- Top 30 Young Entrepreneur Blogs of 2009 – (Unstrapp’d)
- 14 Generation Y Blogs that Do Not Mess Around – (Brand Yourself)
- 13 Generation Y Rockstarts that Need to be on Your Radar – (Life Without Pants)
- 30 Up and Coming Blogs Every Entrepreneur Should Know - (Under 30 CEO)
- Social Media Success Stories: 10 Thought Leaders Of Our Generation – (Brand Yourself)
Ryan Stephens Marketing is my personal blog. All opinions written are my own unless stated otherwise and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of my community, clients, and/or employer. Please feel free to contact me regarding any content shared on this blog.
This blog participates in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn commissions by linking to Amazon. This means that whenever you purchase a book on Amazon from a link on the site, I receive a small commission. (The book does not cost you any extra.) This commission helps offset a fraction of the operating costs for the site and is very much appreciated.